Hash, Inc. Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rodney

Forum Access / Permissions

It has been brought to my attention that some areas of the forum aren't properly showing when folks are logged in (or in at least one case... when logged out).

This is all the more obvious (and regrettable) if you can see more of the forum when logged out than logged in.

If you perceive there is something wrong with the forum then most likely it IS wrong.

So don't be shy. Let us know.

Then we can get it fixed. :)

Possibly related.... When "Pitcher" tries to send me a PM he gets a message that I am not accepting PMs.

AFAIK, I haven't blocked anyone.

Apologies for the delayed response. I was meeting with Paul (Fae Alba) Harris in Springfield, IL. :)

I'll look into your settings as well as his and see if anything looks amiss..

Your test from earlier today came through fine BTW.

Update: I saw one setting that likely would prevent attachments from being sent *from* Hash Fellows. I've adjusted that setting.

Hi it's me again Rodney!

Now I can't see the main forum page when I'm logged in :huh: just a vast expanse of empty white page...

I was just experiencing this this morning (blank white page for forums). After deleting my hash cookies, I could see forum pages as a guest. When I signed in, and cookie was recreated, all I saw was the white blank page. Jason (on face book) said he thinks the problem was with a new calendar he installed, and that he believes problem is fixed (for now). I am signed in, and have a new cookie, and I can now see forum.

I was just experiencing this this morning (blank white page for forums). After deleting my hash cookies, I could see forum pages as a guest. When I signed in, and cookie was recreated, all I saw was the white blank page.

I had that too. For some reason Internet Explorer worked OK, but Firefox and Chrome did not.

Interesting, the page is visible again this morning :blink: