Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

We are on the new server!

• Admin

That'd be great Jason.

Suggestion: As much as it pains me to say it, until another format presents itself allow for .gif animation.

Although... CSS animation ain't looking too bad.

Wouldn't it be a hoot it the full solution heavily relied on JSON. :P

• Admin

Jason,

I know you are still tweaking but there are forums that don't appear for anyone in the Admin permission set.

You might not see this because you are in that set?

At any rate, it's not just hard to see those areas (for Admin) but impossible to respond to those who can see it and do post.

An example of this would be Robert's recent post to Forum Assistance forum where he suggests the youtube tag for old posts is broken (I'd link to it but cannot see it when logged in to the forum).

As far as I can tell the new youtube tag is not so much broken as changed to now accept full URLs whereas the old forum only used the video id portion of the url.

I believe the new way is preferred for several reasons (easier copy/paste of url) but it does unfortunately break the youtube embedding of the older posts.

In every instance I could I added a direct link to the video immediately below the embedded video. This was to cover anyone who for whatever reason could not view the video in the actual post.

So two problems here... the most pressing for me being that Admin permissions aren't set correctly so I can't fix stuff.

One solution to the video issue (which I assume may also exist for vimeo, etc.) might be to set up two different tags: example: youtube [ youtube ] and [ youtubeID ]. The first would accept the full url while the latter would only work with the video's id.

Ok I did not even know that was a forums until today. I reset your admin setting but I think we need to look into what the settings are for that forums thread because until I logged is as 'robcat2075' I did not even know we had that forums tread. I will look into it tomorrow and the store bug too.

i will do a little more work tomorrow i need to log in as someone who can see what is there to fix it but is most have only been for groups i was never in because until today I have never saw that group haha.