Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Contest Entry Question?

Extent The Deadline?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Perhaps the two entries could receive something for taking the time to enter.

Those of us that didn't enter wouldn't need to know what that something was.

Folks' schedules appeared to be full this time around with school (finals!) and other project deadlines.

Here's an idea...

If the deadline were right before Comic Con, maybe you could let con-goers vote. Might be a little something extra to have at the booth. I don't know the mechanics, maybe they could write a number on a piece of paper or something. Then there's a reason for them to go visit the Hash website after the con to see which image won.

Be a neat way of showing what's being done with A:M currently, as well.

I'm sure people would step up their game if they knew it was going to be on display during the con.

Here's an idea...

If the deadline were right before Comic Con, maybe you could let con-goers vote. Might be a little something extra to have at the booth. I don't know the mechanics, maybe they could write a number on a piece of paper or something. Then there's a reason for them to go visit the Hash website after the con to see which image won.

Be a neat way of showing what's being done with A:M currently, as well.

I'm sure people would step up their game if they knew it was going to be on display during the con.

That's a tremendous idea! Add a contact form on the back of the entry, and do a secondary drawing of those entries for a give away (t-shirt, poster) perhaps. I had my entry about half done, but then got put on the road too often and just ran out of steam. I'd give it the 'ol college try to finish, honest injun'!

Here's what I had started on....just a teaser..

test000.jpg

My concept was quashed by the fact that the Mac versions Rotos and decals were not working (up until very recently). My concept is very ambitious for me so I may still not get it done even with the extension - but I can always try.....

Cheers

David