Hash, Inc. Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philip Fong

I can't access A:M report

A small empty pop up appear and A:M hang, attached is the Windows event log.

When saving project, the name "tempt" appear and if proceed to save will crash, rendered the file corrupted. Upon re-loading the project, everything is gone, except a model without name in the project workspace.

If this issue has been addressed, please point me to the answer, I am managing a production and need to resolve these issues.

Thanks.

You can get an AMReports account but it's not automatic with having an account on the forum.

However, what you have described probably won't be enough to find the problem.

attached is the Windows event log.

It's not attached. :unsure:

Have you tried Help>Reset all settings?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Remember to save your master0.lic file before you do.

You can get an AMReports account but it's not automatic with having an account on the forum.

However, what you have described probably won't be enough to find the problem.

attached is the Windows event log.

It's not attached. :unsure:

Have you tried Help>Reset all settings?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Remember to save your master0.lic file before you do.

post-1973-1397653665.jpg

So far, my apprentices have installed the latest and have not had this kind of weird hanging issue.

When you go to Hash.com/reports there is a "sign up for new account" link. Does that not work for you?

I don't know enough about it to answer. I have no idea why it's a problem if the computer works properly in every other way.

Now that you have a user name at AMReports make a report there and include the logs you have. Perhaps Steffen can think of more question s to ask.