Hash, Inc. Forums

Thanksgiving 2013 Video!

totlover

Hello all!

For those of you who may remember me, and remember my annual Thanksgiving videos, I did not stop doing them, and did not stop using Animation Master to make them! This one was done in a short amount of time (like usual because of procastination, but mainly because of my new school, new job, and life just becoming more busy).

But I did not want anyone to think I forgot about you all. This community is the reason I still have the passion to animate and am pursuing it to this day by attending school to get a degree. You have to have that piece of paper to show you can do it, portfolios are only half the game. But there is so much for me to learn still and the school has been great. But here you all are, the annual video for my family's crazy Thanksgiving Tradition!

Hello all!

For those of you who may remember me, and remember my annual Thanksgiving videos, I did not stop doing them, and did not stop using Animation Master to make them! This one was done in a short amount of time (like usual because of procastination, but mainly because of my new school, new job, and life just becoming more busy).

But I did not want anyone to think I forgot about you all. This community is the reason I still have the passion to animate and am pursuing it to this day by attending school to get a degree. You have to have that piece of paper to show you can do it, portfolios are only half the game. But there is so much for me to learn still and the school has been great. But here you all are, the annual video for my family's crazy Thanksgiving Tradition!

Never saw a better harlam shake ;).

Nice on!

See you

*Fuchur*