Hash, Inc. Forums

Last Minute Wobbling Dead Kickstarter!

largento

Hey everybody!

I've had to run a quick Kickstarter in order to get more funds to do the DVDs. I found a deal on them last year, that was going to get me 250 of them for just under $200 and now that I'm getting close to doing it, I've found that it's going to be more like $400!

Anyway, I've reached my $200 goal to make up for it and have added a stretch goal of $300. As I write this, I'm $19 away from getting it, but if it reaches $300, everyone who gives $1 a more will get a free PDF of the 32-page Wobbling Dead comic book!

So here's a chance to support the project for very little money and still get something cool as a thanks!

Just go here.

Hey everybody!

I've had to run a quick Kickstarter in order to get more funds to do the DVDs. I found a deal on them last year, that was going to get me 250 of them for just under $200 and now that I'm getting close to doing it, I've found that it's going to be more like $400!

Anyway, I've reached my $200 goal to make up for it and have added a stretch goal of $300. As I write this, I'm $19 away from getting it, but if it reaches $300, everyone who gives $1 a more will get a free PDF of the 32-page Wobbling Dead comic book!

So here's a chance to support the project for very little money and still get something cool as a thanks!

Just go here.

Are you doing Paypal afterwards again? ;)

See you

*Fuchur*