Hash, Inc. Forums

Modeling Anna (FROZEN)

• Admin

Modeling Anna or a similar character is something I've been wanting to do myself if nothing else for the challenge it presents but unfortunately I've over committed myself to other projects (and school) these days.

If you get her started and post your progress others (including me) will join in.

You can do it!

Take a page from Disney and believe in your ability to achieve it.

The magic of animation... okay, spline modeling... will do the rest. :)

1) I found some refrences, but only for her face! :lol: Anyway these drawings will not be also usefull for modeling only, but also useful for morph targets. :)

I'll try. ;) But if I can't, someone like: a talented modeler for instanse, can model her. :)

2) I DID IT! :yay: But still, she needs work. :( I don't have time to finish the model, because I'm still working on the short film "Destroyed Neighbourhoods" and I think someone else can handle her now!smile.gif Anyway, I'll show you some refrences I used and all she needs now is two braids, cloth textures, eyebrows, shoes and rigging with LiteRig and LiteFace.biggrin.gif And of course, you can download her! :yay:

Now It's up to you to complete Anna, while I'll work in my other project. ;)

GOOD LUCK! ;)

3) But, I have no time!!! :( I'M VERY BUSY, PLEASE ZANDORIA can you keep working on her? :(

4) Realy? :( Okay then... I think someone else can handle her, ;) because I have no time and I've got my own project to work on too. :(

tumblr_mu58l67UqU1qgez20o1_1280.jpg

Anna_Fuzzy.JPG

anna_hair.JPG

I DID IT! :yay: But still, she needs work. :( I don't have time to finish the model, because I'm still working on the short film "Destroyed Neighbourhoods" and I think someone else can handle her now! :) Anyway, I'll show you some refrences I used and all she needs now is two braids, cloth textures, eyebrows and rigging. :D

Now It's up to you to complete Anna, while I'll work in my other project. ;)

Have a good luck! ;)

anna_hair.JPG

Anna.jpg

Anna_Fuzzy.JPG