Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Sister Mary Dracula news

Gerry

It's been awhile since I've stopped in here, for a number of reasons. The main one is that I'm focusing back on drawing, as in pencil-and-paper, and moving away from CG as a means to bring my ideas to life. One of the main areas I'm developing is new Sister Mary Dracula comic strips, which are taking a slightly different angle from the graphic novel.

I had actually sat down a few weeks ago with the express intent of working on two projects: coming up with a storyline for a SMD sequel story, and developing a pitch for an animated show about a little girl who won a medal for having the Best Imagination In The Whole World.

But as I sat there trying to come up with ideas, I started getting strip ideas for the good Sister, and as I jotted them down I kept getting more and laughing myself silly.

So now everything takes a back seat to this! I've started a FB page for Sister Mary Dracula and been posting strips there twice a week. A few folks from here have already "liked" the page, but if you'd like to see a somewhat different take on Sister Mary, come on by! It's at https://www.facebook.com/sistermarydracula

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on ya Gerry. I sometimes feel like my 2d stuff suffers when I put too much focus into the 3D. I guess the saying "Jack of all trades but master of none" has some truth to it. Would you be interested in a like for like deal?

www.facebook.com/acecoentertainment

• 4 weeks later...