serg2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

That's kind of scary... but cool at the same time.

Nicely done Serg!

Edit: I'm not sure if there is a deeper meaning but I can't help but wonder if the 'flow' shouldn't be going in the opposite direction? (i.e. out of the arse and into the head versus the other way 'round)

Perhaps you could get two different flows going both directions?

That's kind of scary... but cool at the same time.

Nicely done Serg!

Edit: I'm not sure if there is a deeper meaning but I can't help but wonder if the 'flow' shouldn't be going in the opposite direction? (i.e. out of the arse and into the head versus the other way 'round)

Perhaps you could get two different flows going both directions?

Thanks, Rodney

It is a symbol and allegory flow of thoughts and ideas.

Closed cycle - Vicious circle.

• Admin
It is a symbol and allegory flow of thoughts and ideas.

Closed cycle - Vicious circle.

It's whatever you need it to be. I simply tend to ponder these things.

For instance, I can easily see the vessels klien flowing from the head to the navel which would form a slightly more natural connectivity.

It could connect to other parts of the body as well depending on any given 'deeper' meaning or frivolity.

Such is the eternal yet short-handed interpretive nature of symbols and allegory.

Regardless, I'm not trying to read too much into this.

I'm simply examining and contemplating what is there in the presentation to see.

One thing I often consider is how we as creative types can broaden or narrow the viewers ability to interpret a given presentation.

Having the flow move both ways would be an example of broadening and opening the interpretive nature whereas a one way flow specifically directs the viewer to one particular interpretation of the scene.

Through layering (or further clarity through simplification) we affect the interpretation viewers have of our scene.

It's a very interesting concept and is executed well which results in a fascinating animation that really draws the viewer into the cycle/sequence of imagery. :)