Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A few folks now appearing on my radar...

Rodney

• Admin

For those interested in such things, the following are folks that have appeared on my radar as being valued members of the forum which I surely have neglected.

This isn't to suggest there aren't many others but as for these, if you see them in your various wanderings please feel free to befriend, support, encourage... I dunno... think of sumthin'.

Animus (Michel) Canada Joined: September 03

Bobby (Bobby) Thailand Joined: September 04

ddavis (Don) New Jersey, USA Joined: October 03

dyrwoolf (Sins) Trial User from ? Joined: January 13

entity (Rich) Philidelphia, USA Joined: Nov 03 Been down on his luck. No computer. No A:M. A very talented guy that someone needs to put to work!

Glob Studios (Vance) Arcadia, CA USA Joined: September 10

grandma Location unknown Joined: September 03 (long time A:M Users who I believe ended up purchasing the never expiring subscription)

hostler Location unknown Joined: August 11 but has been using A:M since '95? (last seen having considerable computer problems)

Karl Gunnar Holmqvist (Karl) Joined: February 08 (Last seen rendering sprites)

kkwaters Joined: April 04 (Last seen in Dec (?) happily printing 3D objects)

Laoxiong Joined: January 10 (only seen posting an A:M report on 3 point patch image baking or something like that observed in the tradition of A:M User Malo. It looked like interesting stuff.)

Manuel (Manuel) Joined: March 13 (Not sure if he ever subscribed to A:M but I still do occassionally see him hanging around)

Mr. Bill (Bill) Joined: September 07 (Last seen admiring the features of v17)

noewjook Belgium Joined: February 04 (Usually drops in to the forum a least once a year to share a Christmas card)

pierrotsc Myrtle Beach, USA Joined: October 03 (Last seen researching water drops)

renderspud Joined: October 03 (Last seen experiencing the 'ol "Failed InitBoundRenderInfo" problem. Presumably installed the fix with v17g)

richard m peplin (Richard) Joined: anuary 04 (last seen happy and content but... his website is down)

Scottj3d (Scott) Florida, USA Joined: January 04

themike38 (Mike) Joined: 9-January 05

Vestudio Joined: 9-February 13 (Don't know whether he was successful in getting his work to purchase A:M)

Best of everything to you all wherever you are.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic