Hash, Inc. Forums

V18.0 Mascot Contest Voting

Hello,

The entries this year are great so picking one will be hard but please everyone cast your vote at http://www.hash.com/vote voting will close on 08/19/13 at midnight pst. I will be more on top of posting the winners this time too. Well unless work finally kills me. If you go to the page and it lets you vote your vote has not been recorded!

I'm sorry this has been a mess I guess I'm more stressed then I thought and having trouble keeping all my checks in place.

Best of luck to all that entered!

Thanks Again

Jason Simonds

• Hash Fellow

That's gotta be a record number of entries!

Jason, I have a suggestion... for v19 :lol:

Make it part of the contest that you will post all the entries for some brief period (48 hours) with voting not enabled and that the artists need to check it in that period to confirm their entry is there and alert you if one is missing.

That would allow you to add the occasional overlooked entry without having to restart the voting.

GREAT ENTRY'S! Awesome to see such participation! It is REALLY hard to just vote for one. Also, the cutoff date says July, I think you mean August... and it would be great to revisit the images after voting. Perhaps one of us (who has not voted yet) could grab them and put them up here in the Forum?

ALSO- I invited visitors via my Facebook page... they don't need to be registered forum people to vote, right?

Please check the vote again, I added more. I'm so sorry this has been so bad. I should have handed it off to someone else, my insomnia and work load is getting to me. I will re email all the people that entered to revoke too. And be emailing a email blast tonight too.

No voting is not linked to the forums or any sign up for friends and family can vote too.

Please check the vote again, I added more. I'm so sorry this has been so bad. I should have handed it off to someone else, my insomnia and work load is getting to me. I will re email all the people that entered to revoke too. And be emailing a email blast tonight too.

No voting is not linked to the forums or any sign up for friends and family can vote too.

:(

Edited by Calebini

• Admin

I see there is one entry that the thumbnail image isn't showing (it's showing as a tiny... "this image is not linked" icon).

It's about 2/3rds of the way down the page. This one

That image appears if the tiny icon is clicked on.

Contest spoiler:

In other words: Sebastian, your image is "mostly" there.

I see there is one entry that the thumbnail image isn't showing (it's showing as a tiny... "this image is not linked" icon).

It's about 2/3rds of the way down the page. This one

That image appears if the tiny icon is clicked on.

Contest spoiler:

In other words: Sebastian, your image is "mostly" there.

thanks rodney... i think that could mean a slight disadvantage for me ;)

???

I didn't even vote, but I was told "thank you for voting!".

Odd. Kind of a bug?

Where can I see the entries?

Thanks.

Same here ... :blink:

I'd say it is bound to the IP... are you trying to vote from the same office? (since you are both from Soulcage?)

See you

*Fuchur*