Hash, Inc. Forums

train in the theatre

jimd

just wanted to share some shots from the "Secret Garden" ( sorry it's just a cell phone cam )

the train movie was a scene change going from India to Great Britain and arriving at the station

anyway it did look great, Hash is amazing!

I seriously doubt you can knock out something that good and fast with any other program

with just one guy ( me )

so again a BIG thanks to the Hash master for making an excellent program and sorry for the low rez shots

ya had to be there (:

india.png

train_1.png

stage.png

just wanted to share some shots from the "Secret Garden" ( sorry it's just a cell phone cam )

the train movie was a scene change going from India to Great Britain and arriving at the station

I seriously doubt you can knock out something that good and fast with any other program

with just one guy ( me )

so again a BIG thanks to the Hash master for making an excellent program and sorry for the low rez shots

ya had to be there (:

That looks mighty impressive.

Did you get any feedback from the company or audience.

regards

simon

with just one guy ( me )

ya had to be there (:

That looks mighty impressive.

Did you get any feedback from the company or audience.

regards

simon

Oh it was a huge hit

First question was how I did it cause they thought I just took footage from someplace and did a comp

When I told them it was done one spline at a time (I had to use hands to explain that )

They just shook there heads

Of course I said all done in hash

Again ya had to see it

This is very impressive software