Hash, Inc. Forums

Mini-me-me-me!

NancyGormezano

• 3 weeks later...

i´m having an appointment on thursday. it´s going to be me and my girlfriend together, at first they said it wasn´t possible to do a scan with two people together as one figurine, but i convinced them that it is. ;) i´ll post a pic of the figurine here in a few weeks, as soon as i get it.

• 1 month later...

i picked up my figurine (actually, it belongs to my girlfriend ;) ) last friday.

it looks really good...

here´s something weird: my girlfriend knows the freelancer who generated and prepared the 3D model for printing, and of course he called her, when he got her on his screen suddenly.

when i picked up the figurine i mentioned to the guy there that it is funny how small the world is, and that my girlfriend knows the guy who prepared the model.

then he got fired!!!! can you believe that? they seem to be somewhat paranoid, that someone could open up a similar business... but actually, they are not the first. a company from düsseldorf was.

and their technology is not that complicated anyways. what a bunch of pricks.

DSC_0034.JPG