Hash, Inc. Forums

v18.0 mascot Contest - It's that time again!

• Admin

I've been struggling with three different concepts... none of which were working for me.

Today I scrapped them all and went with another which is rendering right now.

There's nothing quite like pressing up against the dreaded deadline doom.

Come on spliners... everyone still has enough time to get an entry in!

Gotta admit I check the forums more often now, hoping to see the vote gallery pop up.

I'll say it again....this mascot contest has peaked a lot more interest in the forums of late...feels like we're anxiously awaiting the Academy Awards announcements! And yes I'm checking a lot more often too!

Hello,

i did not even have time to read all of the posts but I see there is a lot of them. Works has been killing me both with Hash, Inc. and a problem at my rental. I have been working around the clock. By Monday the voting will be up and run one week. I will post one link here and on Facebook. This has not slipped my mind it just has been something I have not had time to get to and I'm sorry for not taking the time to post or anything.

If you did not get a reply from support@hash.com please resend your entry because I think I replied to all entries.

Sorry about the delay and the stress

Jason Simonds

Hello,

i did not even have time to read all of the posts but I see there is a lot of them. Works has been killing me both with Hash, Inc. and a problem at my rental. I have been working around the clock. By Monday the voting will be up and run one week. I will post one link here and on Facebook. This has not slipped my mind it just has been something I have not had time to get to and I'm sorry for not taking the time to post or anything.

If you did not get a reply from support@hash.com please resend your entry because I think I replied to all entries.

Sorry about the delay and the stress

Jason Simonds

No worries Jason! I think it is simply a great thing that there is so much interest in this mascot contest.