Hash, Inc. Forums

My first AM project complete

DavidDenzill

• Admin

Welcome to the A:M Forum David!

Very nice. And with a timely message as well.

I don't know if you are wanting feedback so I'll just say that for a first animation this is an impressive effort.

Now that you've got this one behind you I assume you are already off and running on your next project?*

I'd love to hear more about your experience creating the clip.

*Added: I visited your website and see that you've already answered my question to a large extent.

Keep on keepin' on!

Hi my name is David. My first post and first clip done in AM. It took about eight months. Its a Christian based animation so if that is not your thing please don't be offended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B810IZF6Es4

A little too religous and striking for me (I am not into religion but into science but I still don't see myself as an "enemy" to people who believe in God...),

but still a very nice first piece. :)

Well done David!

See you

*Fuchur*

Welcome to the A:M Forum David!

Very nice. And with a timely message as well.

I don't know if you are wanting feedback so I'll just say that for a first animation this is an impressive effort.

Now that you've got this one behind you I assume you are already off and running on your next project?

I'd love to hear more about your experience creating the clip.

Thanks Rodney

Yes I've started the next one. I pretty much knew nothing about animation before starting with AM. I spent plenty of time going through forums and finding tuts. I modelled everything and built my own rigs. I read Rogers book as well. Other than that I have ideas in my head that I want to animate. Hopefully soon I can find and work with people who have similar vision.

There are things for me to improve on and still lots to learn.

Hi my name is David. My first post and first clip done in AM. It took about eight months. Its a Christian based animation so if that is not your thing please don't be offended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B810IZF6Es4

A little too religous and striking for me (I am not into religion but into science but I still don't see myself as an "enemy" to people who believe in God...),

but still a very nice first piece. :)

Well done David!

See you

*Fuchur*

Thankyou

• Hash Fellow

That's a very ambitious first project and it has turned out well. A:M is a great tool for someone who has a story they want to get told and you have demonstrated that.

Welcome to the A:M forum!

David --

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on completing your first project. Indeed , that is an ambitious start but you pulled it off and for a first effort with no 3d experience you did very well indeed. Smiles .

Good luck with your second project and do not be a stranger here in the forums ....we welcome lots of participation here and I have to say its a very user friendly bunch here for beginners .

You did what most of us have not done. You completed something. I think that your passion for Jesus Christ inspired you to evangelize using animation and congratulation in order. I look forward to your next project as you stated on your website "Your identity and authority in Christ (Eph 1.21 and other) " What is your ETA on finishing your next animation. I hope you post updates on the forum. I know that the forum has a wealth of knowledge of animation and would love to help if you ask. With that being said , God be with you, always.

You did what most of us have not done. You completed something. I think that your passion for Jesus Christ inspired you to evangelize using animation and congratulation in order. I look forward to your next project as you stated on your website "Your identity and authority in Christ (Eph 1.21 and other) " What is your ETA on finishing your next animation. I hope you post updates on the forum. I know that the forum has a wealth of knowledge of animation and would love to help if you ask. With that being said , God be with you, always.

Thanks .Possibly 3 to 4 weeks for until next one is done.