Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Second ever project in AM

Simon Edmondson

As threatened.

The second ever project in AM.

This was the original version. It later got re animated and edited down to three days rather than five but, that version has some horrible compression artefacts on it and still has a large file size. This has been chopped a bit but ( WARNING ), the music is still as annoying as ever. There are many things I'd change if I did it now but I was pleased with it at the time. ( about 9-10 years ago). I still like the idea though.

The figure models were adapted off the CD at that time. Rather inexpertly, as you can tell.

simonLC_320.mov

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gene and Rich

Thank you very much. The idea started after watching the Tom Hanks movie "Big" There were other versions of it were after the credits the Mum is reading the story to the babay but I've mislaid those somewhere on the migration from computers. I'll try to find some of the cut aways between scenes later.

Watching it again yesterday before posting, the bits that glared at me were all the errors in the two figures but the bits I liked were the secondary animation of the notes, like the bit were they high fived each other and did the handslap routine after 'playing' with the baby.

Regards

simon