Hash, Inc. Forums

TRINQUETTE

John Bigboote

Well, there were LOTS of winners... but I was amongst them!

I participated in the Trinquette weekly drawing challenge for the week of May 11, and may again next week. Before you go to far, Trinquette Publishing is a Facebook page and publishing company out of Chicago whose mission is:

The Best Publisher of Essential Eye Candy The World Has Ever Known!

http://www.facebook.com/trinquettebooks?fref=ts

Anyway- I am a big fan of 'pinup art' both 2D/3D- as you may have surmised. I just took my existing 'Bunny' character and pose-fitted her to the photographic reference pose they give you and had fun with it. When I was done I decided to render a 3D spin of the pose in 'crosseye 3D'... and then took it one step further and animated a loop for it. Alberto Ruiz, who runs Trinquette(and is a great artist himself) has been very supportive.

Here is my entry:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=360...e=1&theater

And links to the 2 animations:

• Hash Fellow

Congratulations, Matt!

I'll note that Youtube has an option that lets you set your stereo image pair video as "3D" and YouTube is then able to serve it up in any 3D format (crosseye, wide-eye, red blue glasses, mirror...) that the viewer wants.

"Edit" your video settings to make that change.

I'll also note that you actually have "wide-eye 3D" in your image pair right now, but the YOutube 3D can fix that too. I think there is a "swap left/right" setting for that.

Congratulations, Matt!

I'll note that Youtube has an option that lets you set your stereo image pair video as "3D" and YouTube is then able to serve it up in any 3D format (crosseye, wide-eye, red blue glasses, mirror...) that the viewer wants.

"Edit" your video settings to make that change.

I'll also note that you actually have "wide-eye 3D" in your image pair right now, but the YOutube 3D can fix that too. I think there is a "swap left/right" setting for that.

Hey Rob- okay- I made the settings in the advanced edit settings on Youtube... I don't know what that will affect tho...

EDIT- OH! I see, it tried to make the 2 images into 1 3D anaglyph(red/green) and in the process rescaled everything... I switched it back. I know a lot of people say they can't see the 'crosseye' 3D effect... but that is the nature of the beast... everyones eyes are different. It works for me.

• Hash Fellow
EDIT- OH! I see, it tried to make the 2 images into 1 3D anaglyph(red/green) and in the process rescaled everything... I switched it back. I know a lot of people say they can't see the 'crosseye' 3D effect... but that is the nature of the beast... everyones eyes are different. It works for me.

There's also an aspect ratio setting that will make sure nothing gets squished.

• 3 weeks later...
Threw another one together for this weeks Trinquette Challenge. I used multiple forces (3) to get some action into the hair. I am rendering a cross-eye 360 spin over the weekend. FUN!

Really, really cool :D.

The hair looks better since it is a little thicker, right? And the pose is cool too :).

Keep on rocking!

See you

*Fuchur*