Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Trapez

Dpendleton77

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

This is another animation that blurs the line between CG, stop motion and mixed media in general.

Tore set out to create a style that demonstrated just that and it appears he was very successful in that endeavor.

Douglas ---you are like the super sleuth of AM uncovering more and more amazing users who go unnoticed at least here. So thanks for rooting out yet another wonderful AM artist using this amazing software to tell stories.

Man I love this program and I am Hell bent on seeing the best it can do before and after I purchase it. I will find more.

For some yes ---i would imagine some go to school where they may be forced to use something like Maya or some go on to just go to other things. There are certainly a lot of options out there. AM is definitely a niche product as it were ---but in many ways for what it does --------it does so well...that I think many folks return as well once they try other things.

For some yes ---i would imagine some go to school where they may be forced to use something like Maya or some go on to just go to other things. There are certainly a lot of options out there. AM is definitely a niche product as it were ---but in many ways for what it does --------it does so well...that I think many folks return as well once they try other things.

I can see that but for now the plan for me is to stick around for the long haul.

Hi Guys!

Thanks a lot for the thumbs ups for "Trapez" :-)

For the last year or so I have been working in Blender and Messiah, but missing the elegance and excellent render quality of A:M, I had to return, and am now working on a short based on a stageplay/short story by Eugene Ionesco. Nothing to show quite yet, but I'll put up some stills shortly.

Tore

I was very impressed indeed by your work and hope you received the deserved success with your festival admissions ?

Being the contrary person I am, the prospect of using cg to get a non cg look is definitely one that appeals to me. Your choice of subject material is unusual too. Haven't seen many adaptations of Franz Kafka's work before !

regards

simon

• Hash Fellow
For the last year or so I have been working in Blender and Messiah, but missing the elegance and excellent render quality of A:M, I had to return, and am now working on a short based on a stageplay/short story by Eugene Ionesco. Nothing to show quite yet, but I'll put up some stills shortly.

Welcome back to A:M!

We look forward to your future work!

Welcome back Tore-------- Its such a testiment to what is the charms of Animation Master that we see folks return to dable in it once again time and time again. Good luck on your AM project -----Looking forward to seeing your first glimpse you show us. Smiles

• 3 months later...

Beautifully done. I think I'd seen it before but didn't comment at the time. Great stylization and detail, things like the rain effect in the closing shot, and the lighting in the scene where the artist first performs for the crowd. Nice!