Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mechadelphia

"Private" Feature Requests...

I only have the option to file public reports (and that's alright with me) but there is one feature request that I'd like to make that references some information that I think should be kept private for the moment.

Is there anyone here at the forums with that kind of access in A:M reports that would be willing to forward a private feature request for me?

Thank you.

The "private" option is broken for me too. :(

Oh, I did not think it was a matter of the access being broken. I thought that it may have to do with how user permissions are set up on A:M reports.

I'll just file it publicly in the next day or two (come what may...).

Thanks robcat2075.

Oh, I did not think it was a matter of the access being broken. I thought that it may have to do with how user permissions are set up on A:M reports.

Thanks robcat2075.

Can you describe the potential complication?

Thanks robcat2075.

Can you describe the potential complication?

Sure.

I'd be referencing a public link to another web forum discussing Animation Master. That link has an important piece of information in one specfic post that I think may help to make the feature possible.

Some of the information surrounding that particular post could be seen as being derogatory towards Hash Inc. even though the feature request itself would not derogatory in any way.

If I posted the link here the thread would more than likely be deleted.

I'd prefer to use some discretion in presenting that link on A:M Reports even though the traffic there is likely not as high as the traffic here at the A:M forums.

If v18 reports are available to you, go ahead and put it in. I don't think many people read AM Reports.

If all you get are v17 reports, wait until v18 opens up for you since I'm not sure any further v17 reports will get noticed.

If v18 reports are available to you, go ahead and put it in. I don't think many people read AM Reports.

If all you get are v17 reports, wait until v18 opens up for you since I'm not sure any further v17 reports will get noticed.

Thanks.

v18 in the reports is not available to me.

I'll wait until v18 is released then I'll file a report.

(I'll close this topic at this point. Thanks again robcat2075)