Hash, Inc. Forums

cameo light mascot animations

thefreshestever

some dance-animations i´ve made for the prolight&sound exhibition 2012 and 2013.

i´m not tooo happy with the second one, since i´ve had only 4 days to animate, so there was no time for polishing.

turns out animating a robot-dance is kinda tricky, who would have thought? ;)

BiHPOnIOy8c

dosPLVOo9xk

cameo1_tiny.gif

thanks guys.. :)

@ rodney: cameo is a sub-brand of my main client adam hall. they are one of europes biggest distributors for studio and stage equipment.

i created the whole branding for cameo, the name, the logo, the mascot, and everything else. the first animation was done in 2012, when the brand was first introduced at the prolight&sound exhibition in frankfurt.

this year i had so much to do with all the other things (catalogues, ads, websites, 3D renderings of unfinished prototypes) i had to create for the exhibition (i don´t only do cameo, i make the advertising for all the other brands of adam hall, too), that i only had a few days left to the start of the exhibition, before i could start animating. the last frame just rendered out one day before the exhibition, and i still had to put everything together in after effects.

i will open up another thread, where i show the product-renderings and some other stuff i´ve made lately that involve a:m....

thanks guys.. :)

@ rodney: cameo is a sub-brand of my main client adam hall. they are one of europes biggest distributors for studio and stage equipment.

i created the whole branding for cameo, the name, the logo, the mascot, and everything else. the first animation was done in 2012, when the brand was first introduced at the prolight&sound exhibition in frankfurt.

this year i had so much to do with all the other things (catalogues, ads, websites, 3D renderings of unfinished prototypes) i had to create for the exhibition (i don´t only do cameo, i make the advertising for all the other brands of adam hall, too), that i only had a few days left to the start of the exhibition, before i could start animating. the last frame just rendered out one day before the exhibition, and i still had to put everything together in after effects.

i will open up another thread, where i show the product-renderings and some other stuff i´ve made lately that involve a:m....

Really a very good quality and nice character for such a short timeframe (even for a longer one it still would be cool :) Well done!

See you

*Fuchur*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...