Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Character Models - Marc Antony

Ilidrake

So this is the topic for Marc Antony. I have the base shape started and now I am considering revising him and shaping him a bit more. And an outfit. I'm open for suggestions Rodney. I would say go with an ancient scheme but considering this will be the after life and everyone is wearing oddball outfits I'm open to suggestions.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin
So this is the topic for Marc Antony. I have the base shape started and now I am considering revising him and shaping him a bit more. And an outfit. I'm open for suggestions Rodney. I would say go with an ancient scheme but considering this will be the after life and everyone is wearing oddball outfits I'm open to suggestions.

When reading your script this is the basic character I saw:

Lightskinned/fair complexion

Orange/Yellow/White hair (unnaturally blond)

Tends toward Roman clothing while in presence of Cleopatra (a toga-tunic kind of thing but one that hints that he is a quick change artist as he will change into his 'ninja stealth costume' when spying on others)

The attached image isn't too far off with regard to what I saw him wearing in public.

He sees himself as royalty but isn't as prone to extravagance/fakery as Cleopatra.

Cleo aspires to be all powerful... Marc thinks he already has that power.

togatunic.jpg

• Admin

I also see Marc as a Midas-lite in terms of gold/jewelry.

He likes to wear the stuff but prefers them as accessories... probably in order to maintain his (stealthy) mobility.

(If he has gold plated sai

My sketch was taken directly from your previous model (see attached):

He's a bit beefy... ala Kronk... he works out. ;)

Something I don't know about Marc:

I have an impression of Marc as someone who collects weapons as a hobby (gold plated sais, nunchucks and fasimilies of ancient weaponry from the world of the living) but wouldn't actually hurt anybody personally with them. Although... I don't think he'd particularly care if others were to do that for him.

This is all a game to him and he's having a great time playing the guy who knows everything.

To injure someone personally would be to take the fun out of the game.

Now if someone were to perish in a cold and damp dungeon cell while he is away attending to more important matters... Hey! That's just part of the game.

The worst thing that can happen to you with Marc is that he grows bored of you because you aren't somehow playing the same game as him.

In other words... he might throw you into the dungeon because he can but then... forget he put you there.

marcus.png