Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Robcat, NancyGormezano, mtpeak2..

rusty

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Nancy is on 32-bit, but I'm on 64. Mark, I'm not sure.

I thought this was the missing element to this insanity. Works for everyone but me...how can that possibly be. And I have two PCs so it's not the computer, the install, memory or anything else. I have to wonder if you tried it on my PC... would it work? If I tried it on yours...would it fail.

Not fair.

r

May I suggest starting a new User Account and make NO changes (default settings) to it at all and try running AM under that account.......I have had a load fo troubles (not including yours) specifically simcloth .......that works now on the new user acct. I'm win 7 64 bit and it's where all my SC troubles happen , not 32 bit .....do you have the same prob. under 32 bit? AM.....

Wish U luck on this..

Also let me make this statement........I see no reason why this would fix your problem .... as I have no idea why I can simulate simcloth under this new user account and not my original U.A. which always crashed simcloth after version 17a 64 bit.

Even though my name wasn't mentioned here in the topic. I did download the ClothTestSimpleSimmed.prj Robcat posted and it runs fine here.

Using Win7 Ultimate 64 bit AM version 17g.

Just for giggles try turning off your anti virus. Some AV's are so obstructive they do block some applications from functioning properly. I had run into this with Trend Micro where I would get a black screen and no computer response when running some 3d programs and some video games forcing me to hard reset the computer. This was at the time a conflict with a series of Nvidia cards. Just something to check out.

May I suggest starting a new User Account and make NO changes (default settings) to it at all and try running AM under that account.......I have had a load fo troubles (not including yours) specifically simcloth .......that works now on the new user acct. I'm win 7 64 bit and it's where all my SC troubles happen , not 32 bit .....do you have the same prob. under 32 bit? AM.....

Wish U luck on this..

Also let me make this statement........I see no reason why this would fix your problem .... as I have no idea why I can simulate simcloth under this new user account and not my original U.A. which always crashed simcloth after version 17a 64 bit.

I'll try this!

Thanks,

r

Even though my name wasn't mentioned here in the topic. I did download the ClothTestSimpleSimmed.prj Robcat posted and it runs fine here.

Using Win7 Ultimate 64 bit AM version 17g.

Just for giggles try turning off your anti virus. Some AV's are so obstructive they do block some applications from functioning properly. I had run into this with Trend Micro where I would get a black screen and no computer response when running some 3d programs and some video games forcing me to hard reset the computer. This was at the time a conflict with a series of Nvidia cards. Just something to check out.

And I'll try this!

Thanks!

r