Hash, Inc. Forums

WRECK ON YOU

TheSpleen

Great job, Gene!

Love the stuff with the dog and the amusement park ride feel of it. The music sheet for the height chart when they were getting their mugshots was a nice touch.

Bravo!

Keep livin' the dream, man!

Very nice Gene----the Music and the animation blending very well together. Obviously you are getting along stronger and stronger after each of these videos . The progression of skill is well demonstrated and there is your humorous style running through all of them. Great job.....and congrats on finishing yet another SpleenGene animation!

• 4 weeks later...

Gene Thompson

Mike Calanskie 22 minutes ago

Splengene really awesome work! Have artist looking for projects of this kind. We drop everything in quarters like any other major label. Your name is traveling fast as Nascar. Congrats on so many views so quick.. I have contact with a friend of yours but need to know prices before proceeding. I'm not familiar with this type work but you have proven the demand with so many views! Like the band too! My type music! At this point we have no contact for you but Sony/Bmg is always a step ahead.Need #

Mike Calanskie 5 minutes ago

Hey Spleen,

Mike again with contacts for you. Lad, I have to tell you this type video is new to me but caught my attention because of a personal contact.I'm currently doing my research about Animation. This simply is no currency issue but issue for which artist on our roster  it would fit best. From my research this no over quick fix.Your work is ORIGINAL and I feel lucky to have a chance at it. This is only begining..Lots to talk on but I'm in Europe for 3 weeks. My staff member will call you.

Mike Calanskie 5 minutes ago

Hey Spleen,

Mike again with contacts for you. Lad, I have to tell you this type video is new to me but caught my attention because of a personal contact.I'm currently doing my research about Animation. This simply is no currency issue but issue for which artist on our roster  it would fit best. From my research this no over quick fix.Your work is ORIGINAL and I feel lucky to have a chance at it. This is only begining..Lots to talk on but I'm in Europe for 3 weeks. My staff member will call you.

He called you lad so you know that means business. Good luck with this venture.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...