Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Can not deinstall AM

Robert

V13 worked pretty good since last week. Suddenly I could not open the libraries, only posteffect works. All pathes under -Options- Folders- are ok. So I tried to reinstall the version new, but deinstallation is not possible, I always get the the message could not open INSTALL.LOG file. The same occurs when I try to deinstall V12 on my computer. Any idea what`s to do?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... could you try deleting the install.log file manually?

I could, but what is with the other files?

reboot - no effect.

I think the easiest way is to copy all datas from the CD in an extra folder and forget the the libraries as long as AM works.

hmmm... could you try deleting the install.log file manually?

I could, but what is with the other files?

reboot - no effect.

I think the easiest way is to copy all datas from the CD in an extra folder and forget the the libraries as long as AM works.

One possibility would be to install A:M again without uninstall at first. That should write a new installation-log-file and since it is the same version you are reinstalling it should write the same files again. In the log-file A:M will very likely store the info what has been copied. Like that uninstalling is made possible. Then you could try to use it again (I doubt that it will work from the start) and if it does not work you should be able to uninstall then. The installation-file should be available again and the uninstall-process should work again.

///////////////////////////////////////

Also nochmal auf deutsch:

1.) A:M nochmal installieren, ohne es vorher zu deinstallieren.

2.) A:M wird während der Installation eine neue Log Datei schreiben und diese müsste eigentlich die gleichen Infos drinstehen haben wie deine erste. (muss natürlich im gleichen Verzeichnis installiert werden, etc)

3.) Dann deinstallierst du A:M wieder. > jetzt müsste die Log-Datei da sein und es müsste gehen.

4.) Dann wieder installieren und gucken obs klappt.

See you /// und machs gut ;)

*Fuchur*