Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

How grab bias handle end-on view?

sb4

In a model window, if I have some splines I draw from front view, with bias handles visible, I can manipulate the magnitude and gamma.

If I switch to side view, sometimes the bias handle is end-on and directly in line with the CP.

If I mouse over it, I can grab the CP and translate it, but can't seem to select the bias handle to adjust the alpha.

Any tips? (I can rotate freely and do it in steps, but it seems awkward.

-SB

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

I can't quite visualize what you are describing but I'll note that if you have the properties window open you can select a CP, it's "untitled' group properties will have "bias" settings and you can click and drag left or right on any value to adjust it without having to type in values.

That may not have been implemented in v11 but I think it was.

I can't quite visualize what you are describing but I'll note that if you have the properties window open you can select a CP, it's "untitled' group properties will have "bias" settings and you can click and drag left or right on any value to adjust it without having to type in values.

That may not have been implemented in v11 but I think it was.

Using the numeric value in the manipulator menu should help too.

See u

*Fuchur*

Ok, thanks, I can work around it. I believe with overlapping CPs there is a way to select deeper and deeper to get the cp you want without changing perspective, so I was wondering if something similar with bias handle that falls over a CP.

-SB