Hash, Inc. Forums

Showing all curves when in timeline

Roger

• *A:M User*

I thought that in order to show all curves, you hit the button with the red, blue and green curves - how do you show the pose curves as well? I've gone back through my notes and am having problems finding that.

• Hash Fellow

First, I'm presuming you have a character in a choreography with some animation done in the choreography.

If you have the model selected under the Chor, then the curve view will show all curves including poses, if any.

Under the model, under User Properties, the poses have their entries where they can be selected individually to show their curve in the curve view.

If you have the pose window open you can also select the pose there to see the relevant curve in the curve view.

If you are poking at this stuff under the character's listing in the Objects folder... don't do that unless you are wanting to edit the character itself.

...and if you are happy with the selection of curves you can fix it at the upper left corner of the timeline-window and it will always show those no matter which other channels you may have selected in the PWS.

See you

*Fuchur*