Hash, Inc. Forums

Character Models - Death

Ilidrake

It took me a while to come up with a concept for Death. I mean I really been racking the old noggin on this one. If some of you remember a while back I did two skeletal models. After careful consideration and about a billion drawings I returned to these two models and decided I liked one in particular. Not everything about him of course. I will be modifying him quite a bit but the overall style fits in nicely with what I am looking for. So, here he is with a few said modifications. He still a work in progress so I will be posting more picks as I finish him up.

Of course Death has two different looks. The one I am showing here and the final one near the conclusion of the film. For now I will be working on this, his main look.

Death0.jpg

• 1 month later...

No I haven't finished him. Since he comes in the second act I post poned while working on the animatic and father model. Ill look through these and play around with them. I like them. Should make for good extras too :)

Hey Rodney how's about you do Death? Not sure if time constraints and what-not are against you but you seem to have a keen interest in this character and I have no objections if you would like to model him up. If you do just let me know here.