v17.0f

Jason Simonds

Installers:

Windows 32Bit

Windows 64Bit

Intel Mac

Change Log:

• Fixed All
    [bug]6215[/bug] Bump map shows in Progressive or Multi-pass render but not in Regular render
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6291[/bug] Displacement maps used to work in regular render but don't now
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6297[/bug] Normal+Displace decal not render
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6300[/bug] AtTime() has issues in realtime and anything lower than 100 multipasses
  • Fixed OSX
    [bug]6296[/bug] Unexpected Path Request When Copying & Pasting
  • Fixed All
    amplitude plugin
    - percentage for poses can now be also -100%
    - range check error , when a float value bigger then a rgb value
    was stored , and after this a color value should be animated
  • Changed All
    ZoomFit after Paste now configurable at Options->Unitsdefault NO
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6303[/bug] Attempting to reference a bone's length in an expression crashes A:M.
    Remarks:
    I have marked this as fixed , because at this time it is not possible to use expressions on the model self , it is only possible in animatable instances for the model (like poses,action, chor ..). The menu entry for expressions is removed for properties on the modelcache self.

Installers:

Windows 32Bit

Windows 64Bit

Intel Mac

Change Log:

• Fixed All
    [bug]6215[/bug] Bump map shows in Progressive or Multi-pass render but not in Regular render
  • Fixed All
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6297[/bug] Normal+Displace decal not render
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6300[/bug] AtTime() has issues in realtime and anything lower than 100 multipasses
  • Fixed OSX
    [bug]6296[/bug] Unexpected Path Request When Copying & Pasting
  • Fixed All
    amplitude plugin
    - percentage for poses can now be also -100%
    - range check error , when a float value bigger then a rgb value
    was stored , and after this a color value should be animated
  • Changed All
    ZoomFit after Paste now configurable at Options->Unitsdefault NO
  • Fixed All
    [bug]6303[/bug] Attempting to reference a bone's length in an expression crashes A:M.
    Remarks:
    I have marked this as fixed , because at this time it is not possible to use expressions on the model self , it is only possible in animatable instances for the model (like poses,action, chor ..). The menu entry for expressions is removed for properties on the modelcache self.

Awesome !! on my mac thank you

This is COOL!

I'm trying it out now, comparing it to a multipass render on a job I am doing... frame 1 multipass- 45 seconds(16passes) ...frame 1 standard- 14 seconds.

Both frames look very similar but I am using FastAOGPU and it is a little grainy on the standard renderer. NOTE- the displacement effects ARE rendering! I am happy about this! Great work, Steffen!

tempry.jpg

• Hash Fellow
I'm trying it out now, comparing it to a multipass render on a job I am doing... frame 1 multipass- 45 seconds(16passes) ...frame 1 standard- 14 seconds.

Both frames look very similar but I am using FastAOGPU and it is a little grainy on the standard renderer.

I recall that the FastAO is intended to require multipass.

However... since you can get a depth buffer in OpenEXR in standard render(?) you ought to be able to add it in a AMComposite, i think.

ZoomFit after Paste now configurable

Thank you.

I'm sure my opinion is coloured by how I use copy/paste but I found ZoomFit to be a consistent annoyance. Can someone explain to me how one would use cut/paste to make this feature useful?

I think if you were on a very very large scale model, and you pasted some geometry from a smaller model, you could possibly not see or know where it was ...?

• Admin
if you were on a very very large scale model, and you pasted some geometry from a smaller model, you could possibly not see or know where it was ...?

Yes, I was getting this Zoom to Fit all the time for awhile and it needs to be optional.

I agree that this is an annoying behavior most of the time and it won't be on for me much of the time.

Where this can work rather well is in a model were you quickly set the dimensions from all angles and then 'color' (i.e. spline) inside the lines.