Hash, Inc. Forums

Animation Contest

Ilidrake

rendered no bigger than 640x480

Thats an old resolution .... not sure who would render out to that .. what would be the equivalent to that at widescreen ?

640x480 = what in

DVD (720x480)

Panavision (my fav.) ((2048x871 (in AM)) could I go 1/3 of that and be OK? 683x290

Thanks,

Mike C

Well I think I uploaded my entry to the FTP ...hope I did it correctly... Not exactly what I wanted to accomplish on the animation but was running short on time and wanted something to enter ...... I have enjoyed working on this for the contest, so thank you for having it !

Michael R Cossey

My 2 are done and ftp'd to the hash web site. They aren't great but considering its been 2+ years since I last did any anmiation/CG work - they'll do....

By the way - my second one doesn't qualify for the competition - it's longer than 1 minute (I did get a little carried away) - I just did it for the exercise :lol:

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. Getting things in order for Jason to set up the voting. If you entered a piece please message me with the following info:

User Name here on the forums and what piece is yours.

Thanks and good luck :)