Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Display Anomoly

Simon Edmondson

Invisible.jpg

Have been having a number of quirky problems recently with the display of models in the chor. This is the latest one.

As you can see in the picture,the model is active in the properties section, but in the view window only the bounding box shows up, not the actual wireframe of the model. If a partial quick render is done of the same view port, the models show in the render, while still being invisible in the view !!!

It only seems to happen in this chor, the 4th, the others seem ok. Is there an easy explanation I might be missing? Any help gratefully received.

regards

simon

Ps

It had seemed resolved but, still getting problems with wavy splines on models in the chor although peaked in the actual model ? Its intermittent though so can't find the cause. Another slight anomaly is that, even though saved in wireframe mode, the chor's seem to reopen in shaded mode. I'm guessing this is a display hiccup ?

V15j OSX 10.68

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Simon ... the object render mode is set to HIDDEN ...

click little icon ( eye with red X ) to the right of the model name in CHO and choose another mode ( wireframe, shaded mode or shaded wireframe )

Hi Simon ... the object render mode is set to HIDDEN ...

click little icon ( eye with red X ) to the right of the model name in CHO and choose another mode ( wireframe, shaded mode or shaded wireframe )

Marcos

Thank you very much indeed. That has been driving me crackers today.

regards

simon