Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hospital

tbenefi33

Well after three month of testing and getting everything ready I check into the hospital tomorrow and there going to do open heart surgery Tuesday the 22nd of Jan. Wile being laid up for a four day prep I'll be messing around with A:M keeping me busy and hopefully in there less then two weeks full recovery time is about 6 months after 3 month I'll be able to do some regular stuff during the 3 month I'll be using A:M to keep me busy I'll see yall in a few weeks.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *A:M User*

Best of luck to you and hope you have a speedy recovery. I think with modern techniques they are able to do very minimally invasive surgery, though. In any case, good luck to you.

Wow. Hoping for the best, great that A:M figures in your recovery. You've been a big part of this forum for years... do we even know your first name? We should, I feel bad that I don't. Will pray all goes well. -Matt

My name is Tim.

Thank yall for the wishes and prayers our family really appreciate it.

I'll see what I can come up with while in here may be a hot looking pinup style nurse, holding the I'V bag saying are you ready....LOL

Wow. Hoping for the best, great that A:M figures in your recovery. You've been a big part of this forum for years... do we even know your first name? We should, I feel bad that I don't. Will pray all goes well. -Matt

My name is Tim.

Thank yall for the wishes and prayers our family really appreciate it.

I'll see what I can come up with while in here may be a hot looking pinup style nurse, holding the I'V bag saying are you ready....LOL

:yay:

Hello Up Date I'm back at home cause they cancel my surgery because I had blood in my stool and they done a full colonoscopy to make sure I wasn't any bleeding up in side me before they open me up during surgery they said that could cause problems, The colonscopy turned out fine and I got OK to reschedule my surgery for Feb 5, 2013. So I get 2 weeks time off for good behave r then back to the hospital.