Hash, Inc. Forums

Dead Mans Hand

Hello I'm working on a still called Dead Man's Hand (pair of 8's, pair of A's and a queen) It's going to be in a small room with a poker table,

couple of chairs, playing cards and the character's are going to be the ghost shadow people, Ones going to be hold a full house and the

other is going to DMH on the table. Here what I got so far.

pokertable_1.png pokertable_2.png poker_chair_1.png

playing_card_1.png

I'm thinking about having the shadow people having a gun lying beside them but not sure on that one.

For the shadow people would you draw a basic shape of a person and then just have completely covered in black smoke

something like this

shadowperson_1.jpg

For the poker room going to be something small like this but with not that many chairs though.

pokerroom_1.jpg

poker_chair_2.png

Thank you kamikaze.

Not sure about the placement of the shadow people I'll have to watch some world poker video on you tube to see how they do there camera angle..

Oh yah how do you get rid of a model that appread in the choreography and you didn't put the model in there. When I open the choreography it was

all ready there here a pic ?

choreography_1.png

• Admin
Every time I do a new choreography the 9mm appears for no reason how can this be fixed ?

You must have saved over the top of A:M's default Choreography.

There are a few different approaches to setting things right but the easiest would be:

Create a New Chor and delete the 9mm from it.

Save the Chor in the A:M Installation Folder (Usually similar to: C:\Program Files\Hash Inc\v17) over the file default.cho

I believe if you simply delete or rename the default.cho file A:M will still generate an empty Chor for you as well.

If it sees the default.cho file in the directory it will use that.

Hello got the black mist in there i just used a small round sphere and done the smoke effect I may take out the chair it don't look right in there

or reason I'm still tweaking on it I'll add some photo's on the wall and adjust the lighting a little better for the black mist I may make a human shape

to it to give it that human shape form this is just a test for right not.

chore_2.png