Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Animation Master 2003 Tutorials? Obsolete?

dyrwoolf

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
Hi, im looking throu the video tutorials and i se it says Animation Master 2003 in top. Does this mean that the videos are 10 years old, and if so, are they outdated?

I just wonder so I dont sit and learn stuff that is obselete.

If it was good in 2003 it is good now. The interface has stayed put.

Offhand I can't think of any of the new features that would obsolete what is taught in videos from that time. Sometimes someone thinks of a more clever way to do something

Which videos are you watching? "The Art of Animation:Master" tutorials? One change I can think of is that the "Compensate Mode" button turns itself on by default when you create a constraint. That does affect one tut that presumes it will be off by default. That's the only one that has come up in my recollection.

If you get stuck, ask!

Im watching the video tutorials from the main page. And i think the interface is very good. But I just vanted to make sure nothing I learn is obselete.

Its actually amazing by the designers to have done a interface that is so good so it holds for over 10 yeast :)

Its actually quite annoing to have done 3D on a hobbyist basis sins late 90's and not comming over this software untill now.