Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Having trouble posting?

Rodney

• Admin

Hello All!

While assisting a forum member with a posting issue I noted a few other Profiles where a required entry was blank (or at least from my perspective they appear to be blank). It is my understanding that this Spam Reduction Field was created as a means to keep spam out of the forum. If you answer the question wrong then (presumably) you are seen as a spam bot. If for instance that question is "The Sky is blue. What color is the sky?" The answer should not be blank. The answers to any question can be selected from a drop down menu to prevent spelling errors.

Note that upon registration this field is required to be filled in. To edit Profile information, and to answer the Spam Reduction Field question proceed to "My Controls" at the upper right of the forum and then look on the left of the screen for the link to Edit Profile Information.

While I haven't investigated this fully, it is possible that anyone who has not answered this question may have some difficulty in posting.

We'd hate to see anyone not post simply because their Spam Reduction Field was left blank.

As always, if you are experiencing problems of any type in the forum forum please let us know and we'll get it fixed.

If you don't feel like posting your issue in public my email is: rodney.baker@gmail.com

Thanks!

Rodney

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic