Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Obama

Hello how's every body doing haven't been here in a while.

I got request to do a Obama model I found a good front and side view of him just using it for reference. If you need a good 3d photo reference of a model you wanna do just type in 3d model of the subject in goggle there probable on already done.

I'm still tweaking the Obama model.

3d_obama_1.png 3d_obama_2.png 3d_obama_3.png 3d_obama_4.png

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

There's a line that most middle-aged people, including Obama, have that runs from just outside the nose down past the corner of the mouth. Sometimes it's called a "smile line". It's the most visible crease on most people's face and it would make sense to stake that out with an actual spline.

PPlox.Em.56.jpeg

If you have that there it will make rigging the face easier to have actual CPs at that landmark to move around rather than try to suggest it by folding the middle of patches.

Same line now pulled to the sides and up...

ObamaSmileGetty_3.jpg

• Hash Fellow

I'll also note that just about everyone who is not asian has a substntial lump of flesh hanging from the brow over the eyelid. Spline for that might come down from the brow, bottom out just above the level of the top eyelash, head back towards the top of the eyeball a ways, then head back down to make the actual eyelid.

Got the normals all facing out thank you Ilidrake I like that porcelain material it's smooth's it out a lot.

3d_obama_6.png

How would you add the smile line on this one ?

3d_obama_7.png

robcat2075 the first pick you got of Obama the one I'm thinking out using for the texture.

Thank you robcat for the video info i save it on my memory card and then I found your Al Capone model. You done a heck of a job on it.

I deleted the model and restarted the model using robcat info and step on the Capone model this is what I came up with

so far I got the patch count down to 106.and a lot smoother and still using the Porcelain mat.

3d_obama_8.png 3d_obama_9.png 3d_obama_10.png 3d_obama_11.png

After redoing the head I got the cps down past a 1000 lot better from the other one is a lot smoother, I need to tweak the head into shape using photo reference and then texture it.

After that work on the body I need to fine a good photo reference of his body and decide how I wont to do this.

3d_obama_13.png 3d_obama_14.png

3d_obama_15.png 3d_obama_16.png

Hello still tinkering with the Obama head I was just playing around with the decal and need to work on that a lot better that skin tone may be hard to match for the rest of the head but I'll give it try. I got a tweak the head a little more better. Hopefully work on the body later.

3d_obama_17.png 3d_obama_18.png

Thinking about taking the eye brows out using the hair emitter.