Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

full version

themike38

Hi all im back again, this time to stay.lolllll i was longhauling all over north america (truck driver) and now have a home and a place to relax.i have aquired an illness which forces me to be home and so i bought the full cd version of am. ok my question is, is that it just arrived today but am reluctant to install it. the reason is because at home i have a state of the art computer that i bought specificly for animation master and adobe after effects and such. now i have to go back into the hospital for several months and i want to install am on my laptop while im in the hospital, but when i come out i want it on my main computer, can this be done or no.

any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Several months! Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that!

I know Hash has transferred licenses on the one-year subscriptions in the past when people changed computers. Ask jason@Hash (answer may take several days) if they woudl do ti for the full license.

You might consider the $79 sub for your laptop and keep the other for your desktop, then you can alternate freely between them.