Hash, Inc. Forums

Happy Birthday Simon!

Rodney

I blush at the messages but thank you David, Robert and Mark.

I had forgotten all about Casey Jones, they used to show it in the mornings during the school holidays over here when I was about 8. I can still remember the theme song, ( along with "Champion the wonder horse" and "Circus Boy"... )

simon

If you are still interested in having a go at stop frame (?) I think I may have stumbled upon a way of making the armatures cheaply and more controlable than the method I outlined a few weeks back.

I'm curious of course. Not sure when I would get to it, but I am always interested in something that makes anything easier & more controllable. That's the type of stuff that makes it more likely for anyone to give it a go at some point. Seeds get planted...and eventually sprout.

It's a slow process for me to jump into new mediums, I sorta inch closer and closer until ... boom...my laziness inertia reaches escape velocity.

It's a slow process for me to jump into new mediums, I sorta inch closer and closer until ... boom...my laziness inertia reaches escape velocity.

Nancy

Laziness is not a word I would associate with you !

I've been putting them together this evening and will try to complete them in the week. I'll get some photos done and post them off topic.

Enjoy your weekend.

simon