Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Texas petitions

CreativeAustinYankee

:lol:

Not trying to start a political flame war or anything, just thought this was funny enough to share.

From the Austin Chronicle's Headlines section:

The Confederacy has found the Internet! A petition on the White House website, asking for Texas to be given independence, has gained more than 30,000 signatures and therefore must get a response from the president (we're expecting it will be "no"). A rival petition, asking for Austin to be allowed to secede back into the U.S., is also up on the website, as is a petition seeking to deport all persons signing petitions to secede. See www.whitehouse.gov/petitions.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thank you for the OT post .... I makes me laugh and saddens me too .... just because a black man was elected then re elected, they won't out .... I wont use the R word, but I live in Arkansas and we have our fair share of Rs....(not republican, even tho they seem to go hand in hand often) but on a sports note....Arkansas hates Texas ..... Everythings bigger in Texas..except brains , in reality it is a very ignorant few who really would like to exit stage right!