Hash, Inc. Forums

Rendering Error - AVI Rendering Crashes

pixmite

• Hash Fellow
OK folks:

I get a error message when I attempt to render an animation. I looked at all the settings I couldn't any place to set anything from 16 to 24 bit. Any ideas? As always, thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

RenderError1.jpg

Choose "uncompressed" in the compression settings for AVI. That's the only off-the-shelf AVI codec that works with A:M.

It will make a huge file. Recompressing to Quicktime with Quicktime Pro or in 32-bit A:M is recommended for web posting.

OK folks:

I get a error message when I attempt to render an animation. I looked at all the settings I couldn't any place to set anything from 16 to 24 bit. Any ideas? As always, thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

RenderError1.jpg

Choose "uncompressed" in the compression settings for AVI. That's the only off-the-shelf AVI codec that works with A:M.

It will make a huge file. Recompressing to Quicktime with Quicktime Pro or in 32-bit A:M is recommended for web posting.

Thanks that did the trick!