Hash, Inc. Forums

Stalled Trek HALF PRICE SALE!

largento

I've been getting a bunch of emails with Pre-Black Friday Sales and thought, "Hey! I should do a sale on the DVD!"

So, from now until December 1st, you can get a copy of the Stalled Trek: Amutt Time DVD for only $5!

Just run out to the Storenvy site right here!

These make great gifts for the Star Trek fans you know!

Forum members say:

robcat2075: "Hey, Mark, I fired up the 8 foot screen and watched it and it's great! It looks good and it's well-written and it's funny. It's way better than some of the things that fill the "Adult Swim" block. Have you got 50 more in you? It could be a show!"

Gerry: "Mark, this is a terrific and fun thing! I enjoyed it tremendously. Well done!"

mouseman: "I watched it twice and enjoyed it immensely!"

markw: "Love it especially your twist on that classic of toon gags, an anvil "

Vong: "I loved it!!!! Watched twice the day the DVD showed up. Most of my kids walked in while I was watching it the first time, so they asked to watch it all the way through as well and they love it too. Only thing that really bothered me was that the hands seem too straight and un-natural. Maybe a slight curve to the fingers would be better."

And these from other folks!

Girl who bought one at convention: "I watched your parody, Amutt Time....I laughed till it hurt. It was fantastic. You did an amazing job. Ive been working on a project for a few years now.....and talking to you and seeing your work really inspired me to keep moving ahead with my own work."

The Dallas Observer's Nerdery Blog: "Animated puppets=pure awesomeness."

Legendary Syndicated Sports cartoonist Drew Litton: "Mark, after watching Stalled Trek last night and rolling from the hilarity, I took upon myself to post a bit about it on my timeline today and encouraged people to order it NOW! I hope you get the sales and the recognition your hysterical work deserves. Seriously, I haven't laughed like that in a long, long time. Just great stuff!"

Subspace Communique: "'Amutt Time' is a Parody in the true sense of the word. Of course when I say that, I mean it with the highest compliment. Ya see, I grew up on Mel Brooks comedies, so to me, 'Amutt Time' and Stalled Trek use the same funny mechanisms that you’ll find in Blazing Saddles or Young Frankenstein… and Mark’s work fires those mechanisms with superb accuracy."

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

Time is running out on this November sale, so I wanted to remind you of it!

After this, I'm going to hit some retailers and won't be able to discount the price, so this is the best time to pick one up for you or for a gift to that Star Trek fan you know!

It's Cyber-Monday, so I'm gonna' plug this sale one more time. :-)

Thanks to all of you who've taken advantage of this sale ...and if you were planning on getting a DVD, but have been putting it off, remember that it ends the last day of this month.

So go here and get it while you can!

I've been working on the next project, which I think is going to be big-time fun and plan on making a thread for it when I start having stuff to show.