Hash, Inc. Forums

Happy Birthday Will Sutton!

Rodney

• Admin

I see Mr. Zandoria Studios himself is having a birthday.

Happy Birthday Will. Hope it's a great one! :)

The story behind this drawing (or at least what I think might be going on here:

Tar has just saved this village from their cruel and nasty king and the people have come out to celebrate.

Tar is (as is his nature) very suspicious but after being fed and entertained begins to think that people appreciate him.

Little does he suspect that the village leaders have hired assassins to rid themselves of Tar, whom they see as just another threat.

The assassins are all too happy to take on the job because at last they'll be able to be rid of Tar themselves.

The very last page of this (imaginary) comic book reveals Tar resolving the crisis and then suddenly realizing this day was his birthday.

He thinks, "all in all, not a bad birthday."

Happy Birthday Tar.

Happy Birthday Will!

HappyBirthdayWill.png

I see Mr. Zandoria Studios himself is having a birthday.

Happy Birthday Will. Hope it's a great one! :)

The story behind this drawing (or at least what I think might be going on here:

Tar has just saved this village from their cruel and nasty king and the people have come out to celebrate.

Tar is (as is his nature) very suspicious but after being fed and entertained begins to think that people appreciate him.

Little does he suspect that the village leaders have hired assassins to rid themselves of Tar, whom they see as just another threat.

The assassins are all too happy to take on the job because at last they'll be able to be rid of Tar themselves.

The very last page of this (imaginary) comic book reveals Tar resolving the crisis and then suddenly realizing this day was his birthday.

He thinks, "all in all, not a bad birthday."

Happy Birthday Tar.

Happy Birthday Will!

Nice drawing Rodney!

• Admin
Nice drawing Rodney!

Thanks Will. Just in the short time I was drawing this I was really liking the idea of seeing your characters animated. (Their actions were playing out in my mind at least but I didn't have the stamina to draw 12 hyenas encircling Tar at a birthday feast!). Those hyenas alone will make really fun adversaries. If nothing else 3D modeling should make it easier to duplicate them!