Hash, Inc. Forums

Can`t find activation key

gerhart

Hi all

Well this is quite embarrassing but I'm having issues trying to activate AM. I've spent the last 15-20 minutes searching and reading but I am still stumped. First the version I bought is the lifetime not the yearly one, don't know if that makes a difference. I have AM installed but I don't see a master.lic file only a master.txt file.

When I look at the details of my account I see:

Transaction ID

AuthCode

I tried both of these codes but nothing. There are two other codes but I assume they have to do with the credit card.

Where do I find the activation code. *hangs head in embarrassment*

EDIT: May have jumped the gun as it shows it's still processing.....I'll check back in about an hour and see if it's done.

I can only speak for the Websubscription-version here, but hopefully it will be the same for the permament version:

In general you would see it after buying the software at the A:M store. Additionally you should receive a mail in which it should be noted somewhere.

If your spam-filter has blocked it or it has not been shown, you should be able to view it when you log into the A:M store.

You can log into your A:M store account by doing the following:

1.) Visit: http://www.hash.com/store

2.) In the upper left corner (in the green bar at the top) you should see a "Log In"-Link. Click on it.

3.) Login by using your eMail-Adress and your password. If you dont have a password please try "Forgot your password?" below that. (Make sure your spam-filter will not block the mail!)

4.) After login, in the upper left corner should be the link "My Account". Click on it.

5.) You should see a table with your Previous Orders. Click next to the one you bought A:M with on "view".

6.) If everything works out, you should see your activation Code there.

Hope that helped... if not, you would have to write a mail to support@hash.com to receive it.

They are not answering mails on the weekend, so you should get an answer at the beginning of the week.

Best wishes

*Fuchur*

Just got ahold of my bank because it still shows as pending. Email to support has no response and the phone number only gives a voice recording. Replying in here in hopes that someone from hash inc. will see this and respond. The bank says the hold up is on your end not theirs, any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Sadly I'll be going to work in an hour but I will check back when I have the time.

Just got ahold of my bank because it still shows as pending. Email to support has no response and the phone number only gives a voice recording. Replying in here in hopes that someone from hash inc. will see this and respond. The bank says the hold up is on your end not theirs, any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Sadly I'll be going to work in an hour but I will check back when I have the time.

The emails will get answered, but you should give them a little time. It will not be answered in half an hour...

But again: Please try what I suggested... would be interesting for me to know if this is a way it could be solved.

See you

*Fuchur*

Fuchur please understand I sent the emails yesterday ( not half hour ) and there is no activation code in my account because it shows that it is still processing since yesterday. I hope that I'm not coming off as abrasive, it's really hard to express oneself on a forum at times without sounding enraged, lol.

The only numbers in my account are the two numbers I mentioned before and no activation code. Since it shows that it is still processing it wouldn't show the code because basically it's not accepted yet. The bank tells me it's not my end ( bank end ) it's hash's end. Hopefully things will get sorted out by the time I get off work.

Fuchur please understand I sent the emails yesterday ( not half hour ) and there is no activation code in my account because it shows that it is still processing since yesterday. I hope that I'm not coming off as abrasive, it's really hard to express oneself on a forum at times without sounding enraged, lol.

The only numbers in my account are the two numbers I mentioned before and no activation code. Since it shows that it is still processing it wouldn't show the code because basically it's not accepted yet. The bank tells me it's not my end ( bank end ) it's hash's end. Hopefully things will get sorted out by the time I get off work.

Ah, now I understand. Sorry to hear that.

Jason will have to help you there. Please be patient...

See you

*Fuchur*

Updating this for anyone having the same questions.

After the processing went through I still couldn't find the activation key ( insert a really sad face here ) LOL. I did receive an email today stating that my activation key is actually in the physical shipment not in my account at the store. I believe this is because of the version I bought, not real sure.

Anyways, according to the tracking number I'm hoping to get it Friday. Fuchur, I want to thank you for answering my questions and for Hash Inc for replying to my emails.

Updating this for anyone having the same questions.

After the processing went through I still couldn't find the activation key ( insert a really sad face here ) LOL. I did receive an email today stating that my activation key is actually in the physical shipment not in my account at the store. I believe this is because of the version I bought, not real sure.

Anyways, according to the tracking number I'm hoping to get it Friday. Fuchur, I want to thank you for answering my questions and for Hash Inc for replying to my emails.

Hey great news :).

Yes I did not think of that possibility. You very likely selected "no download, ship dvd" when were buying it, right?

I have to remember that.

See you

*Fuchur*

• 1 month later...
Hi all

Well this is quite embarrassing but I'm having issues trying to activate AM. I've spent the last 15-20 minutes searching and reading but I am still stumped. First the version I bought is the lifetime not the yearly one, don't know if that makes a difference. I have AM installed but I don't see a master.lic file only a master.txt file.

When I look at the details of my account I see:

Transaction ID

AuthCode

I tried both of these codes but nothing. There are two other codes but I assume they have to do with the credit card.

Where do I find the activation code. *hangs head in embarrassment*

EDIT: May have jumped the gun as it shows it's still processing.....I'll check back in about an hour and see if it's done.

Really i just recieved my full version of A:M and i have 2 activation codes. one is a sticker on the front cover of the disk jacket and the other is stamped right on the A:M disk itself. funny thing though is that they are both different codes