Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Plugin:export to .FBX

jebeck

Hello everybody!I’m Chris. I come from China.You know the “Unity 3D” is a good software for games making on mobile telephones and other Platforms.Unity 3D support the file of .FBX, include the animation of the bones.

Generally I save the action as models,then exprot them to .OBJ,improt them in 3Ds and compose animation again in 3Ds.But the animation of the composition without bones doesn‘t work in .FBX In this way,so it doesn't work in Unity 3D too.

I'm not sure if anybody had asked the same question before: Could anybody write a plugin about exprot to .FBX in AM? If we have this plugin,we could make the animation of the games in AM,then exprot to .FBX and improt them in Unity 3D.

If AM’s animation could be showed in the games,I think these games on any platform have already a half Success. :yay:

Chris :》

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be cool. I use FBX fairly frequently myself for poly models when transferring amongst the different poly programs (autodesk ones) however I don't have the technical know how that would be required to make such a plugin :(

See my signature. It is not a direct way and not perfect, but still better than nothing.

I'd love to see a real FBX-exporter too. (or Collada)

See you

*Fuchur*

That would be cool. I use FBX fairly frequently myself for poly models when transferring amongst the different poly programs (autodesk ones) however I don't have the technical know how that would be required to make such a plugin :(

See my signature. It is not a direct way and not perfect, but still better than nothing.

I'd love to see a real FBX-exporter too. (or Collada)

See you

*Fuchur*

Thank you very very much! Your way is very good! I could make the action for games! :yay:

Chris