Hash, Inc. Forums

giving Dex a brain

oakchas

Well, don't leave us all alone here in the dark. What did you find? Where did you find it?

Illuminate the path for us who might some day want to go there. :)

All I found was how to make a kleig light... And my memory jog was that the shortcut in the chor does not let you change the type of light... light is an object... that you define "up above" in the objects folder for light "# whatever..."

I narrowed the beam (width) of the kleig to 0..20inches... cone angle, like .15 fall off ... way out there... intensity 300+ Still working on it... but

Here's the pic with a bulb up above as if the ceiling light alone in say a bedroom... and your laser sight...

Dex has now become Mook... he's a badguy... He's got a gun pointing at your daughter's head... his finger is on the trigger... Is this the shot that stops all autonomous nerve reaction and kills him without his instinctively jerking the trigger on his own gun, lobotomizing your daughter, or killing her?

Morose, I know... but I'm trying to make the point that even an experienced sniper, with a rifle that would vaporize the entire brain/head... would not take this shot as long as the bad guy's gun was on the head of a "valuable asset". Let alone some homeowner, with a laser sight on his tricked out Glock... the best bet IMO, is to let the guy walk alive as long as he lets your daughter go... first... You're a LEO, (or equivalent, IIRC) right, Rodney? So you see my point... I have a CWP and wouldn't do this shot, am suggesting others don't etc...

Here's a still:

10-10-00.jpg

• Hash Fellow
well here's the result, still uploading to youtube... not gonna use any of Martin's bandwidth if I can help it... at least until I upgrade.

Still a long way to go... but I'm getting there...

Hey, I didn't catch that, that's turning out well! I'm glad you're getting your problems solved!

well here's the result, still uploading to youtube... not gonna use any of Martin's bandwidth if I can help it... at least until I upgrade.

Still a long way to go... but I'm getting there...

Hey, I didn't catch that, that's turning out well! I'm glad you're getting your problems solved!

Yeah... well... if your only tool is a hammer (for a brain)... use it! (or should that be HA:MR???)

I'm trying.... and like the Tinman of OZ... need a little oil in the joints to get basically ambulatory... one f o o t in front of the o t h e r...