Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Darkwing

Render problems on Mac?

It could just be the project, but it (V17)keeps crashing when I try to render something. I'm wondering if other mac users are having this as well. If not, it could just be my project (however it's always worked fine in V16). I don't have time to explore the problem in depth yet, maybe this weekend though.

What file format are you trying to rendering to? TGA? PNG?

If some other format try one of those and check to see if the problem goes away.

No real problems here.

Are you rendering directly from within A:M?

I'm currently rendering out my Rear Window project with Netrender and though its fallen over a couple of times its mostly working well.

Could you make a small test project with the same render settings and see how that dose?

What file format are you trying to rendering to? TGA? PNG?

If some other format try one of those and check to see if the problem goes away.

I was rendering to PNG, I'll see what TGA does.

No real problems here.

Are you rendering directly from within A:M?

I'm currently rendering out my Rear Window project with Netrender and though its fallen over a couple of times its mostly working well.

Could you make a small test project with the same render settings and see how that dose?

I think I'm going to. It'll help determine if it's my current project or if it's AM

Well, I can render some things but not others. For instance I can render the Pegasus set but not the enterprise. I can render the deitrix character but not the others. Also I've been finding there are a LOT of interface issues beyond the normal ones that I've been used to for mac. All in all, I think I'll be sticking with V16 until the day comes when I get a new computer...which will probably be a while.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this