Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

store/purchase error

Wildsided

Hi, I've already Emailed Support and Stephan directly, but yesterday when I went to renew my sub there was an error at purchase confirmation that read as though the order hadn't been accepted. I tried another couple of times and got the same error. Giving up I went back to my account summary and saw I'd been charged for 3 subscriptions!

I later got order confirmations for all 3 subs but I only need 1 and it's my wife's credit card I need this sorting as quickly as possible so she doesn't get annoyed at me. Plus it told me the orders hadn't been accepted so it's not like I deliberately bought 3 subs.

Anyway the 3 order numbers are 8277, 8278 and 8279. I have activated 8277 and would like the other 2 cancelled and refunded.

thanks

Dan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just FYI... Steffen is strictly programming A:M, he's not involved with maintaining the Hash site or the Hash store.

Jep, Steffen can't help you there... you will have to wait for Jason there. And it will very likely take till monday before he will be able to answer.

Sorry, but you may have to talk about it with your wife ;). I am sure she will understand it and it will be okay, since you very, very, (very) likely get the money back.

See you

*Fuchur*

lol good thing I meant jason in my original post. It's so rare to have people's names when it comes to software/business. But yeah I sent a message off to Jason not Steffen.

Yeah the wife wasn't impressed when I exclaimed "What the F***" at discovering the mix up. Believe me if i could afford and had the staff (or any staff) to need those subs I'd be on top of the world. Heck if i had the money i'd have A:M Paint and A:M Track as well but all in good time.

lol good thing I meant jason in my original post. It's so rare to have people's names when it comes to software/business. But yeah I sent a message off to Jason not Steffen.

Yeah the wife wasn't impressed when I exclaimed "What the F***" at discovering the mix up. Believe me if i could afford and had the staff (or any staff) to need those subs I'd be on top of the world. Heck if i had the money i'd have A:M Paint and A:M Track as well but all in good time.

Sounds worth a kickstarter campaign ;).

See you

*Fuchur*

Hi, I've already Emailed Support and Stephan directly, but yesterday when I went to renew my sub there was an error at purchase confirmation that read as though the order hadn't been accepted. I tried another couple of times and got the same error. Giving up I went back to my account summary and saw I'd been charged for 3 subscriptions!

I later got order confirmations for all 3 subs but I only need 1 and it's my wife's credit card I need this sorting as quickly as possible so she doesn't get annoyed at me. Plus it told me the orders hadn't been accepted so it's not like I deliberately bought 3 subs.

Anyway the 3 order numbers are 8277, 8278 and 8279. I have activated 8277 and would like the other 2 cancelled and refunded.

thanks

Dan

I will look into this tomorrow. I'm sorry that you have not got a reply. I just got in but soon I will look into this late friday.

• 3 months later...