Hash, Inc. Forums

Rendering An Image Sequence - Why Only 864x480?

markw

Is A:M supposed to automatically re-size the images in an image sequence when it imports them?

The images were rendered out at 1280x720 but as soon as they get imported back into A:M they become 864x480 and so far I can find no way to stop this or chose what size the exported movie will be played at. I seem stuck with 864x480 :huh:

Is A:M supposed to automatically re-size the images in an image sequence when it imports them?

The images were rendered out at 1280x720 but as soon as they get imported back into A:M they become 864x480 and so far I can find no way to stop this or chose what size the exported movie will be played at. I seem stuck with 864x480 :huh:

Hmmm... I just rendered a 5 frame sequence to 1280 x 720 (png) of default chor, and then imported the pngs back into ver 17-32 PC. They came in as 1280 x 720.

The only thing that occurs to me is: Perhaps your sequence wasn't really rendered at 1280 x 720 ?

Check your camera settings in chor when you rendered?

check the images in photoshop to see they are really 1280 x 720?

• Hash Fellow

I just did a test and when I rendered at 1280x720, the image was still 1280x720 when i imported it back into A:M.

restest.JPG

there must be some other complication at work...

The only thing that occurs to me is: Perhaps your sequence wasn't really rendered at 1280 x 720 ?

Check your camera settings in chor when you rendered?

check the images in photoshop to see they are really 1280 x 720?

Doh!! Embarrassed head in hand time :facepalm:

Was sure I had set the camera to HD720

Sorry for the falls alarm :blush: