Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Hooray! :yay:

informal list:

substantial speed improvements

More robust Sub Surface Scattering usable in Groups and Materials

A:M Answers (RMB on any property for Tech Ref entry. Not fully populated with "answers" yet but the mechanism is there)

"A" button OFF warning!

many bug fixes

Had a bug show up when I installed new over Beta it would only render 1st frame correctly then ...well I can't show you as I decide to uninstall 17 and start with fresh install and did not realize that win 7 would no only uninstall program but all files in that folder :o so all the project/qt etc I had in the 17 folder are gone :huh: some are backed up but not the last week or so and most of them are posted on the forum just a bit of a surprise : Good news clean install seems to be okay :D

Hooray! :yay:

informal list:

substantial speed improvements

More robust Sub Surface Scattering usable in Groups and Materials

A:M Answers (RMB on any property for Tech Ref entry. Not fully populated with "answers" yet but the mechanism is there)

"A" button OFF warning!

many bug fixes

Snap To Surface... this is one of the greatest new features... dont forget it!

See you

*Fuchur*

• Hash Fellow

Did you check the Recycle bin?

I never save any data to the C drive where the OS and programs are installed. I partition the drive so that there is someplace absolutely separate from the OS to keep my data.

Then if I have to restore the OS, there's no data involved and it goes fast. When I want to back up data, I'm not backing up OS stuff.

I try to have only the operating system on main drive : most other programs are all on separate drive : Not sure why the uninstall deleted project files and renders since they were not part of the install :

Everyone on the forums should be getting an email soon about everything new in v17.0 we just sent out about 18000 emails so it may take some time to get to you also check you spam box for update@hash.com

I'm tired and going to sleep soon but I will look back at this to look and the QT thing about I'm so tired I can not really even read now.