Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Gilly Suit Man

Working or should I say goofing with the hair system and trying to come up with decent settings for a Man in a Gilly Suit ....on this attempt, the model is an altered version of the mannequin model found on the forum or is that one of the extra CD/DVD ? then I applied a camo material to most of his body. and to attempt to control the density of the hair I applied 2 decals, black on the front and white on the back ...... I don't like the way it looks yet ......attempting an animation at the moment to see how it reacts with motion....I think it may be a little limp, not enough stiffness.......

Mike Cossey

Gilly_Suit_Man.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uh...I can barely see your image. I had to play with the brightness/contrast in photoshop to see it. I don't normally have a hard time seeing images on the forum. I'm wondering if your monitor has the brightness cranked? Or are my eyes failing me?

EDIT - I just looked at the histagram for original and yes, values are skewed towards left. (just uploaded a wider dynamic range version)

Gilly_Suit_Mantweak2.jpg

Edited by NancyGormezano