Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A:M related podcasts?

MikeV

Hello again,

Just popping in quick to see if anyone knows of any podcasts related to Animation Master?

I have the privilege of being able to listen to music or what-not at my job, and so I usually like to keep myself entertained by listening to music or podcasts/interviews about various topics of interest.

Since A:M is back on my list of interests, I'm wondering if there's anything about this program I could listen to?

Google search hasn't really yielded anything, but sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right oddball combination of terms...

Thanks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

I'm not aware of any podcasts about A:M or any about actual how-to nuts and bolts animation in any software.

There have been podcasts about animation culture, such as The Animation Podcast which has interviews with "famous" animators. It's mostly ripping yarns rather than how-to information but interesting none-the-less.

I'm not aware of any podcasts about A:M or any about actual how-to nuts and bolts animation in any software.

There have been podcasts about animation culture, such as The Animation Podcast which has interviews with "famous" animators. It's mostly ripping yarns rather than how-to information but interesting none-the-less.

Hmm.. well it doesn't have to be tutorials or "nuts and bolts". Just general discussion about the software, its community, the ways it's being used... Interesting relevant information about the software, the people making it and the people using it.

• Hash Fellow

This forum is pretty much the hub of all public things A:M. Regrettably, it doesn't come in audio form. Animation is so visual and the software is too... I haven't seen anyone do much with podcasts for 3D.

This forum is pretty much the hub of all public things A:M. Regrettably, it doesn't come in audio form. Animation is so visual and the software is too... I haven't seen anyone do much with podcasts for 3D.

That's cool, then. I'd come to the conclusion that there seems to be a podcast for just about anything you can think of, so I assumed A:M might have one as well.

No biggie!

I do see there's the chat box inside A:M and I've been logged in there. Hasn't been anyone else on though at the times I have. Is that used with any regularity? Would be cool to get to talk "real time" with some other folks.

• Hash Fellow

I've never used the chat box because I generally don't like chat boxes. I've preferred to do my asking and answering on the forum when it fits my availability, and because more people will see it.

That's cool, then. I'd come to the conclusion that there seems to be a podcast for just about anything you can think of, so I assumed A:M might have one as well.

No biggie!

I do see there's the chat box inside A:M and I've been logged in there. Hasn't been anyone else on though at the times I have. Is that used with any regularity? Would be cool to get to talk "real time" with some other folks.

It is being used. Robert may not use it, but I like it too. It is a personal way to communicate and sometimes it really is helpful.

See you

*Fuchur*

No biggie!

It is being used. Robert may not use it, but I like it too. It is a personal way to communicate and sometimes it really is helpful.

See you

*Fuchur*

Cool! Maybe I'll catch ya on there sometime, then.